Tucked away amidst the mountains, Sukh Aalayam is a beautiful sprawling property. Surrounded by lush greenery on all sides, this villa features beautiful, unique exteriors and modern interiors with amenities catering to all your needs.
Let us walk you through this space.
- There are 3 bedrooms - 1 on the ground floor, 2 on the first floor.
- All rooms have a king sized bed, AC, heater, attached bathroom.
- They all offer mountain views.
- There are 3 bathrooms in the villa - all attached.
- All bathrooms have geysers, towels and basic toiletries.
- The living room on the ground floor seats up to 7 people and has an AC and heater.
- The dining room is part of the living room, and offers seating for 6 with AC.
- There are 2 balconies, 1 on each floor, with seating for 3-4 people.
- Guests may use the kitchen to prepare their own meals. There will be an additional cost of INR 300 just for using the gas stove. Non veg food is allowed.
- It is equipped with a microwave, a gas stove, a refrigerator, a water purifier, a toaster and a mixer-grinder.
- Crockery and cutlery are available.
The guests have access to the entire villa.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A trained and responsible caretaker is present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
- All meals can be provided in-house at an additional cost.
- Guests may use the kitchen to prepare their own meals, with an additional cost of INR 300 for gas usage.
- Barbecue can be enjoyed at INR 300 per hour.
- Non veg food is allowed.
We are able to provide accommodation for your personal staff at an additional cost of INR 500.
Within the property, guests can play carrom, chess, ludo, etc. They can also unwind on the balconies by taking all the views in. They can relish a barbecue and bonfire session too. They can also step out for nature trails and other hiking options.
- All meals can be offered at an additional cost as per the menu.
- Guests may use the kitchen to prepare their own meals, with an additional cost of INR 300 for gas usage. Raw materials as per actuals.
- Barbecue can be enjoyed at INR 300 per hour. Raw materials as per actuals.
- Bonfire can be enjoyed at INR 500.
- The washing machine can be used at INR 20 per cloth
Kasauli is a small town in the south-west part of Himachal and is on the relatively lower edges of Himalayas. Nestled amidst beautiful woody forests of pine and cedar trees, Kasauli owes its mystical and serene ambience to the lavish Victorian buildings built by the Britishers who resided here years back. If you want to just find a good getaway from the hectic life of your city, Kasauli provides the ideal environment to soothe your nerves. During your stay here, we personally recommend:
- A walk or cycle ride through the forest
- Explore Kasauli market
- Sunset point nearby
- Distance from Chandigarh International Airport - 76 km.
- Distance from Chandigarh Railway Station - 61 km.
- Distance from Solan Bus Stand - 33 km.
- Distance from Pine Mall and heritage market - 14 km.
Should you wish to drive down in your own car, secured parking space for 2 cars is available.
While we do promise you a welcoming home and a great stay, here are a few things we’d like to mention so as to ensure there are no unpleasant surprises later!
- The location of the villa is a bit secluded.
- There are 3 CCTV cameras in the common areas.
- In case of power outage, the inverter can support lights and fans for 4-5 hours.
- The caretaker stays at the premises of the same property.
- WiFi, although it is subject to network availability at any given time.
- Loud music is not allowed post 10 PM.
- Drinking and smoking is allowed only in the designated areas.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.